Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Day Six: Community...Recreation...Movie

Good day!

Today was a day filled with activity! I woke up about 6am and got ready for the day. I went to Morning Prayer, Mass and Meditation at 7am and breakfast afterwards. After breakfast I went to the registrar's office to get my books for the semester. This is going to be a busy semester!

This semester I am taking classes in Hermeneutics, Biblical Archeology- History and Geography, The Synoptic Gosepls, Biblical Greek, Fundamental Theology, Introduction to Liturgy, Church History, Methodology, Italian and Topographical Visits (This is a visit to the the Holy Sites in Jerusalem).  It will be a busy semester and it will be a challenge for me. Pray that I do well!

After lunch today I had the opportunity to play some basketball with the brothers. We had two teams playing and we subbed people in regularly. I cannot shoot a basketball to save my life! I can play some defense.
After dinner we had the opportunity to watch a movie. We watched "Red Dawn". Some seemed to like it some others did not. Such is the case with taste; some like some things while some others do not care for it. 

Tomorrow we open our academic year. We will gather at about 9am for a Liturgy of the Word service and then have an assembly to welcome us new students and the new Faculty. I look forward to tomorrow and the rest of the year. 

Until tomorrow,
Br. Adam

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy each moment in each day! The days may be long sometimes but your year will be short! Love you ❤️

    ReplyDelete