Sunday, September 13, 2015

Day Four: Walk around town.

Today was a low key day. Which is good, because I needed a slower day. It was good to get out and see some of the City. I walked with Fr. Eric and Br. Eddie. We walked to West Jerusalem. Fr. Eric spoke to us about the history of East Jerusalem and West Jerusalem which I will not try to repeat here.

Tomorrow is Enrollment Day. Tomorrow I will officially become a Student of the Salesian Pontifical University. I am excited and nervous because this means that school classes are not far away. I look forward to being back in the classroom on the student side of the desk.

I think that after teaching for two years it has helped me to see things from the teacher's point of view. I hope to take what I learned as a teacher and help apply it to myself to be a good student. Who says an old dog can't learn new tricks?

Until tomorrow,
Br. Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment