Monday, September 14, 2015

Day 5: Registration for classes

Today was another low key day. I registered for classes today and officially was enrolled in the Salesian Pontifical University- Jerusalem Campus. The main Campus of the UPS (Universita Pontificia Salesiana) is in Rome. Right now I am registered to take 11 classes this semester. I know it sounds like a lot but this is part of the European System.

I look forward to my classes. I am joined by 13 others. Tomorrow I will finish getting ready for my classes. I will get my clothes ready. Dress for class is "formal" as I was told today. I will also get my books tomorrow.

In the afternoon I will take some time to pray. Not an exciting day. But it was a productive day.

Have a blessed day,
Br. Adam

1 comment:

  1. God Bless you Adam and Best of luck this semester. Uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete